Sunday, December 6, 2009

On the fence




For some reason I've taken a liking to having a walk on the trail behind my house in the evenings now that it has gotten really cold outside. The cold sucks but at the same time it is nice, crisp and calm outside with very few, if any, other walkers. I've been feeling warmer in the house due to walking out in the cold and getting my blood pumping. This is nice because I've felt colder in the winters the past few years due in part to my lack of activity.
Today at the mall, I was stunned to find that I fit very, very comfortably in size 34 jeans. I probably would have jumped up and down at this realization had I been trying to lose weight but it ended up being a balance of excitement and inconvenience. Knowing now that 34s look and feel better than 36s makes me not want to wear any of the trousers that are already in my closet. Making up for this lackluster experience was the cutest damn fleece jacket EVER. This fleece has the body flattering accent stylings that one usually finds on women's sporting gear but it is for men. The nice, dark cocoa brown color that is in style this season with exterior seam overstitching done in kelly green creating flattering lines down the torso. It's about f*ing time someone made flattering mens sport clothing for the average guy who doesn't happen to have a gym chiseled bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment