Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tea break


No knitting took place in my house last night. A short break is necessary after the Benetton hat while I evaluate the christmas gift situation. As far as Christmas goes though, the people will probably get store bought items for the most part. The idea of having a craft which supplies knit goods for all is just that, an idea. Truth be told it is difficult to give hand knit items to others when you just know they don't really understand the time that went in to making them or the care they require when finished. The baby hat was going to be the next job but since it is only a week long project and the baby isn't due till May....

I wasn't going to knit tonight either but my hands and brain are itching to try twined knitting. Even typing about it is making me antsy. I won't do it! I may just cast on a swatch but I will only knit a few rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment