Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Damn Flu!

The media is making me flu-crazy. I can't stop thinking about keeping my hands clean from everything I touch and making sure my hands don't go near my face. I've been feeling lousy for at least a week now but not lousy enough to do anything about it. Thinking all the while that it's just paranoia, it got worst today. Turns out bronchitis has been lurking in my lungs but I've bolstered my immune system just enough to keep it from knocking me down. Glad I went to the doctor because hopefully the worry can subside knowing bronchitis the cause of the lousys.

I'm almost finished with my first fair isle hat. This hat is going to be so warm that I may give it to my friend in Alaska. I knit a lining in this hat in order to hide all the floats from the fair isle not realizing that the floats would serve as plenty of lining by themselves.

Look at me, I actually started a profile. It needs work though but I'm done with it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment